Resort on the Gulf Coast Beach
St. Pete Beach – ranked #2 beach in the U.S. by Trip Advisor
When we’re looking forward to a getaway, there are times we want something other than the noise, schedules and activity of a big Gulf Coast beach resort.
We want greater solitude among peaceful beauty and quiet. A place where possibilities reveal themselves and the story of each day can write itself. Someplace that feels more like home.
The Gulf Beach Resort provides you the comforts of home with your own view of the ocean and the Gulf Coast beach.
Wake with little else but the surf and the circling sea birds beyond your window. Take tranquil walks along the shoreline, where you never know what you’ll see or whom you might meet.
Fill your days with adventure, dining and fun near your St. Pete Beach condo rental, especially the diverse live music. Return to the private balcony in your St. Pete Beach condo to catch the breathtaking sunset that paints the ocean sky. If your timing is right, you might even catch sight of the dolphins that like to swim close to where you are.
Our Gulf Front and Gulf View units at The Gulf Beach Resort accommodate up to 4 guests in air-conditioned comfort. They also include one bedroom (king or queen), a queen sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and either two bathrooms (Gulf View) or one full bath and one half bath (Gulf Front). You’ll have access to free laundry facilities too.
In addition, you’ll enjoy personal service from a dedicated resort staff member who will attend to you throughout your stay – you won’t have to adapt to different names, call numbers and rotating shifts.
St. Pete Beach Condo: Fun Here with Us
If you feel like simply lounging here at the resort, we offer all you need for relaxation and convenience:
- Pool / hot tub / spa
- Shaded rest area next to the pool
- Outdoor barbecue
- Reserved parking for each unit
- Dedicated private beach
- Free WiFi
St. Pete Beach Condo: Fun Out & About
When you’re feeling inspired to head further out, just follow your mood to the mini-universe of things to do in and around St. Pete:
- Walt Disney World
- Busch Gardens
- Sea World
- Epcot Center
- Universal Studios
- Deep-sea fishing
- John’s Pass (Madeira)
- International Mall (Tampa)
- UTC Shopping Complex (Sarasota)
- Ellenton Premier Outlets (Ellenton)
- St. Armands Circle (Sarasota)
- Corey Avenue Sunday Market (St. Pete)
- Gasparilla Pirate Festival
- Clearwater Super Boat Races
- Gasparilla Music Festival
- DTSP Songwriters Festival
- St. Pete Seafood & Music Festival
- St. Pete Bike Fest
- Strawberry Festival
- Tampa Bay Boat Show
- Blues Festival
- St. Pete Power & Sailboat Show
- St. Pete Pride
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa)
- MLB Tampa Bay Rays (St. Pete)
- MLB Spring Training (central and coastal Florida)
- New York Yankees, Tampa Bay Rays, Baltimore Orioles, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers, Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays
- NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa)
- USL2 Tampa Bay Rowdies (St. Pete)
- Firestone Grand Prix Racing (St. Pete)
- Thoroughbred Racing (Tampa)
- Greyhound Racing (St. Pete)
St. Pete Beach Condo Rentals: Book Today
A singular experience is waiting for you. Let’s plan your escape to your St. Pete Beach condo rental at your Gulf Coast beach resort. Contact us at (800) 628-4090 or (727) 367-7070 to get started.
The Gulf Beach Resort strives to maintain hygienic premises. Following current CDC guidelines, we perform a three-step process of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting your St. Pete Beach condo unit. We also clean and sanitize our common areas three times daily and provide hand sanitizer both on each floor of the resort and in the pool area.