The Gulf Beach Resort
When we want a relaxing, sun-splashed getaway, sometimes we need something other than the noise, schedules and activity of big corporate St. Petersburg (Florida) resorts.
We want more solitude with beauty, peace and quiet. A place where possibilities create themselves and each day’s story writes itself. A place that feels more like, well, home.
The Gulf Beach Resort in Florida provides you the comforts of home with your own view of the ocean and St. Pete Beach.
Wake with little else but the surf and the sea birds beyond your window. Take walks along the shoreline, where you never know what you’ll see or whom you might meet.
Immerse yourself in the cuisine, adventure and fun surrounding your premium choice of resort in St. Pete Beach FL, especially the eclectic live music. Return to your private balcony to catch the sunset that paints the ocean sky. If your timing is right, you might even catch sight of the dolphins that like to swim close to the shore.
When you stay in one of our Gulf Front or Gulf View units, you’ll also enjoy attentive service from a dedicated resort staff member who can assist you throughout your stay – you won’t have to keep track of different names, call numbers and shifts.
Each unit accommodates up to four guests in air-conditioned comfort including one bedroom (king or queen), a queen sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and either two bathrooms (Gulf View) or one full bath and one half bath (Gulf Front). You’ll have access to free laundry facilities too.
We also strive to maintain hygienic premises. Observing current CDC guidelines, we implement a three-step process of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting your condo at your resort on St. Pete Beach. We also clean and sanitize our common areas three times daily. You’ll find hand sanitizer both on each floor of the resort and in the pool area as well.
St. Pete Beach – ranked #2 beach in the U.S. by Trip Advisor
Fun at Your Resort in St. Pete Beach
If you feel like simply lounging at your resort in St. Pete, we offer all you need to relax under the sun:
- Pool / hot tub / spa
- Shaded rest area next to the pool
- Outdoor barbecue
- Dedicated private beach
- Free WiFi
- Shaded rest area in resort upper level
Fun beyond the Resorts in St. Pete Beach
When you’re inspired to head further out, just follow your mood to the many things you can do in and around St. Pete:
- Walt Disney World
- Busch Gardens
- Sea World
- Epcot Center
- Universal Studios
- Deep-sea fishing
- John’s Pass (Madeira)
- International Mall (Tampa)
- UTC Shopping Complex (Sarasota)
- Ellenton Premier Outlets (Ellenton)
- St. Armands Circle (Sarasota)
- Corey Avenue Sunday Market (St. Pete)
- Gasparilla Pirate Festival
- Clearwater Super Boat Races
- Gasparilla Music Festival
- DTSP Songwriters Festival
- St. Pete Seafood & Music Festival
- St. Pete Bike Fest
- Strawberry Festival
- Tampa Bay Boat Show
- Blues Festival
- St. Pete Power & Sailboat Show
- St. Pete Pride
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa)
- MLB Tampa Bay Rays (St. Pete)
- MLB Spring Training (central and coastal Florida)
- New York Yankees, Tampa Bay Rays, Baltimore Orioles, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers, Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays
- NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa)
- USL2 Tampa Bay Rowdies (St. Pete)
Resort in St. Petersburg (Florida): Book Now
We’re ready to help you have a wonderful time. Start planning your escape to the place that feels like home among the many other resorts in St. Petersburg. Contact us at (800) 628-4090 or (727) 367-7070 today.