Private Gulf Coast Condo Rentals
When you’re looking to get away for some R&R in St. Pete, sometimes you just want your own place – one that feels like home within a resort-like setting yet without all the bustle and noise.
You want a place with greater solitude where you can simply be still with the Florida sunrise. A place where each day feels like you can make it what you want it to be whether it’s on the beach, out around town or in the quiet of your condo.
Distinct among Florida’s Gulf Coast resorts, The Gulf Beach Resort provides you beachfront beauty attended by the comforts of home. Sit with your favorite drink out on your balcony. Listen to the soothing sounds of the surf and the circling sea birds. Take a stroll along the beach – if you’re lucky, you might see the dolphins that like to swim by.
Head to the pool for a swim or a cookout. Treat yourself to the great St. Pete dining that surrounds the Gulf Coast resorts in Florida. Explore a region rich with adventure and fun, including live music you’ll see or hear most places you go.
In the evening, step out onto your balcony of your Gulf Front or Gulf View unit to watch the sunset paint the ocean sky. Or perhaps you would rather enjoy it while standing on the beach in bare feet by the water.
Just as important, when you need assistance at the resort, you will receive personal attention from a dedicated Gulf Beach Resort staff member throughout your stay – one person, one call number.
Each unit in our Gulf Coast Florida resort accommodates up to four guests in air-conditioned comfort including one bedroom, a queen sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and either two bathrooms (Gulf View) or one full bath and one half bath (Gulf Front). Our Gulf Coast resort has free laundry facilities too.
Gulf Coast Florida Vacation: Things to Do Here
If you just want to stay close to your condo, we offer all you need for relaxing under the Florida sun right here at the resort:
- Pool / hot tub / spa
- Shaded rest area next to the pool
- Outdoor barbecue
- Dedicated private beach
We also strive to maintain hygienic premises for your stay on the Gulf beaches of Florida. Observing current CDC guidelines, we implement a three-step process of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting your condo. We also clean and sanitize our common areas three times daily and provide hand sanitizer both on each floor of the resort and in the pool area.
Gulf Coast Florida Vacation: Things to Do Out & About
When you feel like heading out in and around St. Pete, you’ll find great ways to fill your days with entertainment, adventure and culture.
Activities & Rentals by Gulf Coast Resort
- Weekly local art show
- Outdoor shuffleboard nearby
- Local dinner cruises
- Jet Ski and parasailing
Festivals near Gulf Coast Condo Rentals
- Gasparilla Pirate Festival
- Clearwater Super Boat Races
- Gasparilla Music Festival
- DTSP Songwriters Festival
- St. Pete Seafood & Music Festival
- St. Pete Bike Fest
- Strawberry Festival
- Tampa Bay Boat Show
- Blues Festival
- St. Pete Power & Sailboat Show
- St. Pete Pride
Shopping near Gulf Coast Condo Rentals
- John’s Pass (Madeira)
- International Mall (Tampa)
- UTC Shopping Complex (Sarasota)
- Ellenton Premier Outlets (Ellenton)
- St. Armands Circle (Sarasota)
- Corey Avenue Sunday Market (St. Pete)
- Walt Disney World
- Busch Gardens
- Sea World
- Epcot Center
- Universal Studios
- Deep-sea fishing
Sports near Gulf Coast Condo Rentals
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa)
- MLB Tampa Bay Rays (St. Pete)
- MLB Spring Training (central and coastal Florida)
- New York Yankees, Tampa Bay Rays, Baltimore Orioles, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers, Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays
- NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa)
- USL2 Tampa Bay Rowdies (St. Pete)
- Firestone Grand Prix Racing (St. Pete)
- Thoroughbred Racing (Tampa)
- Greyhound Racing (St. Pete)
Gulf Coast Florida Resort: Book Now
Treat yourself to the seclusion of home with oceanside vistas and a world of choices for relaxation and fun. Let’s plan your next escape to Florida! Contact us at (800) 628-4090 or (727) 367-7070 today.