The Gulf Beach Resort
When you want a getaway in the sun near ocean beauty, sometimes you need to step away from the bustle and noise of big, sprawling St. Pete Beach resorts.
You want greater solitude with peace and quiet. A place where the day writes itself according to how you feel in the moment. A place that feels more like home.
The Gulf Beach Resort provides your ideal condo rental with the comforts of home on St. Pete Beach. Here, you can wake in your king or queen bed to the sounds of the surf and the sea birds. If you’re in the mood, you might also walk along the shoreline, where you never know what you’ll see or whom you might meet.
You can also immerse yourself in adventure, dining and fun nearby your Gulf Beach condo rental (especially live music). In the evening, step out onto your private balcony to watch the sunset paint the ocean sky. If your timing is right, you might even spot the dolphins that like to swim close to the shore.
Each Gulf Front or Gulf View unit accommodates up to four guests in air-conditioned comfort including one bedroom, a queen sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and either two bathrooms (Gulf View) or one full bath and one half bath (Gulf Front). You’ll have access to free laundry facilities too.
A stay with us further treats you to attentive service from a dedicated resort staff member – you don’t have to keep track of different names, call numbers and shifts.
St. Pete Beach – ranked #2 beach in the U.S. by Trip Advisor
Condo Rentals St. Pete Beach: Enjoyment Here
If you want to stay close to your condo, we offer what you need for time in the sun:
- Pool / hot tub / spa
- Shaded rest area next to the pool
- Outdoor barbecue
- Free WiFi
- Dedicated private beach
Condo Rentals St. Pete Beach: Enjoyment Out & About
When you feel like venturing out, just follow your mood to the vast choices available to you in and around St. Pete’s Gulf Beach condo rentals:
- Gasparilla Pirate Festival
- Clearwater Super Boat Races
- Gasparilla Music Festival
- DTSP Songwriters Festival
- St. Pete Seafood & Music Festival
- St. Pete Bike Fest
- Strawberry Festival
- Tampa Bay Boat Show
- Blues Festival
- St. Pete Power & Sailboat Show
- Walt Disney World
- Busch Gardens
- Sea World
- Epcot Center
- Universal Studios
- Deep-sea fishing
- John’s Pass (Madeira)
- International Mall (Tampa)
- UTC Shopping Complex (Sarasota)
- Ellenton Premier Outlets (Ellenton)
- St. Armands Circle (Sarasota)
- Corey Avenue Sunday Market (St. Pete)
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa)
- MLB Tampa Bay Rays (St. Pete)
- MLB Spring Training (central and coastal Florida)
- New York Yankees, Tampa Bay Rays, Baltimore Orioles, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers, Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays
- NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa)
- USL2 Tampa Bay Rowdies (St. Pete)
- Firestone Grand Prix Racing (St. Pete)
- Thoroughbred Racing (Tampa)
- Greyhound Racing (St. Pete)
Condo Rentals St. Pete Beach: Cleanliness
We strive to maintain hygienic premises. In step with current CDC guidelines, we implement a three-part process of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting your condo rental on St. Pete Beach. We clean and sanitize our common areas three times each day as well. You’ll also find hand sanitizer both on each floor of the resort and in the pool area.
Gulf Beach Condo Rental: Book Now
With us the day is truly yours. Start planning your escape to your own special place among condo rentals in St. Pete Beach. Contact us at (800) 628-4090 or (727) 367-7070 today.