St. Petersburg FL Resort
When you want to be in the sun near the ocean in St. Pete, sometimes you might wish for something other than the bustle and noise of large corporate resorts.
You want greater solitude – your own private space with peace and quiet. A place where the day simply unfolds according to how you feel in the moment. A place that feels more like home.
The Gulf Beach Resort provides you with the comforts of home on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Here, you can wake in your king or queen bed in your own private quarters to the sounds of the surf and the sea birds. Maybe you might also grab a cup of coffee and stroll along the shoreline, where you never know what you might see – perhaps a glimpse of the dolphins that like to swim near the beach.
As the day continues, you might start thinking about where to go and where to eat, as our Gulf Coast resort puts you close to many choices of the St. Pete–area dining, adventure and fun (especially live music).
In the evening, you can step out onto your balcony of your Gulf Front or Gulf View unit to watch the sunset paint the ocean sky. Or perhaps you would rather enjoy it while standing on the beach in bare feet near the water.
Each unit at your beach resort on the Gulf Coast accommodates up to four guests in air-conditioned comfort including one bedroom, a queen sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and either two bathrooms (Gulf View) or one full bath and one half bath (Gulf Front). Our onsite laundry facilities are free to you as well.
It’s also nice to know you’ll receive attentive service from a dedicated resort staff member: one name with one call number.
We further strive to maintain hygienic accommodations. Following current CDC guidelines, we apply a three-part process of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting your condo unit at your beachfront resort on the Gulf Coast of Florida. In addition, we clean and sanitize our common areas three times daily, and you’ll find hand sanitizer both on each floor of the resort and in the pool area.
St. Petersburg FL Resort: What to Do While You’re Here
If you feel like simply hanging out close to your condo, we offer all you need for relaxation and convenience under the sun:
- Pool/hot tub/spa
- Shaded rest area next to the pool
- Reserved parking for each unit
- Outdoor barbecue
- Dedicated private beach
- Free WiFi
St. Petersburg FL Resort: What to Do While You’re Out & About
When you feel like getting a little further out, the following are just a few ways you can have a great time.
Gulf Coast Resort Nearby Festivals
- Gasparilla Pirate Festival
- Clearwater Super Boat Races
- Gasparilla Music Festival
- DTSP Songwriters Festival
- St. Pete Seafood & Music Festival
- St. Pete Bike Fest
- Strawberry Festival
- Tampa Bay Boat Show
- Blues Festival
- St. Pete Power & Sailboat Show
- St. Pete Pride
Gulf Coast Resort Nearby Shopping
- John’s Pass (Madeira)
- International Mall (Tampa)
- UTC Shopping Complex (Sarasota)
- Ellenton Premier Outlets (Ellenton)
- St. Armands Circle (Sarasota)
- Corey Avenue Sunday Market (St. Pete)
- Walt Disney World
- Busch Gardens
- Sea World
- Epcot Center
- Universal Studios
- Deep-sea fishing
Gulf Coast Resort Nearby Sports
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Tampa)
- MLB Tampa Bay Rays (St. Pete)
- MLB Spring Training (central and coastal Florida)
- New York Yankees, Tampa Bay Rays, Baltimore Orioles, Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers, Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays
- NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa)
- USL2 Tampa Bay Rowdies (St. Pete)
- Firestone Grand Prix Racing (St. Pete)
- Thoroughbred Racing (Tampa)
- Greyhound Racing (St. Pete)
Beach Resort Gulf Coast Florida: Book Now
We made The Gulf Beach Resort more like home because we wanted you to have that choice among the beachfront resorts on the Florida Gulf Coast. Let’s start planning your next escape to the ocean! Contact us at (800) 628-4090 or (727) 367-7070 today.